Cu pillar is a terminal which connects an interposer with a semiconductor chip by TCFC(Thermal Compression Flip Chip) technology.
The demand for Cu pillar is increasing because Cu pillar technology can support a large number of terminals and finer pad pitch specification required by high integrated semiconductor chip.
Upon precise plating technology and better dimensions uniformity, SHINKO can support superior Cu Pillar formation service for customers.
- Wafer level Cu pillar formation on 12 inch wafer for finer pad pitch device
- Total assembly service with Cu Pillar FC package is available at SHINKO
- Specialized for 300mm(12 inches) wafer
- Clean process realized by adopting fluxless reflow
- Environmental load reduction by Ultra Low α Sn-Ag solder plating
- Mass production experience at 45um pitch
- Compatible with various bump shapes
- Can be formed on probe marks
- Many I/O terminal devices such as products for processors