IC's release heat as a result of power consumption. This heating up of the chip can adversely affect the speed and lifetime of the device. The heat spreader ensures safe operation of the electronic circuit by efficiently diffusing the heat released and preventing over heating of the chip. SHINKO is developing and commercializing heat spreaders using its excellent stamping process and surface preparation technologies
- Accelerating the radiation of heat which comes from chip, and preventing the malfunction.
- Excellent Precision 3D Forming based on Stamped Lead frame Technology
- Totally Integrated Manufacturing System including
DESIGN, TOOLING, STAMPING & SURFACE FINISH
- High Resistance Corrosion with Various Surface Finish
- High Adhesive with Sealing Glue
- Material: Cu(C1020,C1100), Al(5052,6061)
- Surface finish: Plating for Cu; Ni, Au, etc.
Anodizing for Aluminum.
- Tolerance: Flatness (Top, Cavity) less than 35um
- Heat Spreader for IC packages.(Flip chip, etc.)
- Heat Spreader for Memory Module