Packaging / System in Package
- A multi-chip package with ICs stacked on the substrate
- A small, light F-BGA, close to chip size.
- Package size can be chosen, as it is possible to adjust the size of the external mold by sawing.
- Fine-pitch routing on the substrate enables cost reduction.
- The interposer board can be either a laminate or tape substrate.
- We offer total support from the design and manufacture of the interposer board to assembly and test.
- Multi chip stacked package is available for mass production. (More than 7 chip stacked package is available presently).
- F/C + W/B type (chip connected by wire bonding on chip connected by Flip Chip). is available for mass production.
- Low Power ,Ì Memory / ASIC
- Memory + Memory
- Logic + Memory
- Logic + Analog
- Logic + Logic
|Min. Wire Bonding Chip Pad Pitch (Inline)||30um|
|Min. Flip Chip Pad pitch (Peripheral)||35um|
|Chip Thickness (W/B) [300mmøwf]||30um|
|Min. Chip Thickness (FC) [300mmøwf]||40um|
|Package Size||3 - 21mmSQ|
|Package Ball Pitch||< 0.4mm|