IC Package / Leadframe
SFP-LF (Super Fine Pitch Stamped Leadframe)
- By placing an inner lead close to IC chip made possible for stabilized production of IC packaging and a significant amount of cost reduction.
- These leadframes can be used even for small chip ICs
- A large cost reduction is enabled by the use of the stamping method, which lends itself to mass production
- Wire can be saved.
- Wire short defects are greatly reduced by using the resin-sealing process
- Electrical characteristics is improved by lowered electrical resistance
- Bringing down wire material costs
216pin LQFP(24X24mm 0.4P), Inner lead pitch:110um, Material:Copper alloy 0.127mm t
216pin LQFP Inner lead pitch 150um, 130um, 110um
|Inner lead pitch||Wire length reduction/lead||Wire length reduction/unit|
|150um -> 130um||0.54mm||118mm|
|150um -> 110um||1.39mm||300mm|