IC Package / Leadframe
Pd-P.P.F. (Palladium Pre Plated Leadframe)
- Higher functional characteristics is achieved by palladium plating in addition to nickel-plating on the leadframe.
- Solder processing at IC assembly is not required therefore it becomes possible to reduce assembly cost.
- Lead, which is potentially damaging to the environment, is not produced.
*Regarding the thickness of nickel-plating, SHINKO provides solutions to your requirements considering lead processing.
*Regarding the thickness of palladium plating, SHINKO provides solutions to
your requirements considering cost and performance characteristics.
For each plating specification, SHINKO supports with our own high quality control.
- Three-layered palladium plated products applied with gold flash. (recommended
- Stability of wire bonding, having the same assembly characteristics to the conventional product of solder plating.
- Thin-Layer Palladium Pre-Plated Frame (TL-Pd P.P.F.): VE specification, due to reduction of thickness of Palladium plating.
- (TN-Pd P.P.F.): Improving the high temperature reflow characteristics by micro rough surface processing.