Cu pillar is a terminal which connects an interposer with a semiconductor chip by TCFC(Thermal Compression Flip Chip) technology.
The demand for Cu pillar is increasing because Cu pillar technology can support a large number of terminals and finer pad pitch specification required by high integrated semiconductor chip.
Upon precise plating technology and better dimensions uniformity, SHINKO can support superior Cu Pillar service for customers.
- Wafer level Cu pillar formation on 12 inch wafer for finer pad pitch device
- Total assembly service with Cu Pillar FC package is available at SHINKO
- Fine pillar height uniformity gives good assembly yield
- Using environment-friendly Lead-free super Lowa solder
- Superior electro-migration performance and stable solder joint
- The most advanced TCFC technology is available at SHINKO
- Many I/O terminal devices such as products for processors