Rigid Substrate [P-BGA Substrate]
The Plastic-BGA substrate is mainly used for memory, controller, and chipsets,
and they are characterized in the RIGID substrate with Through
Hole and also supplied by strip form.
To meet customer's needs of smaller and thinner as a substrate for a Mobile device, we applied "Semi-additive process" in addition to "subtractive process" for such market needs.
Moreover, to meet the demand of "high speed signal integrity", the total support from design to production, including simulation is being offered.
- Surface mount packages which use PCB'S to achieve higher pin count and smaller package form-factor and high I/O density, in strip form.
- Optimization of substrate design considering thermal and electrical performance
- Finer ball pitch and thinner package thickness
- High electrical performance due to short wire length
- Etch back process
- Available both for Flip-chip & Wire bonding
- High density wiring by Semi-additive process
- By using laser drilling process, 4Layer substrates with an IVH structure is possible
- In chip sets, controller, memory, and ASIC'S.
- Minimized P-BGA as Chip Scale Package (CSP).
- Cost saving through utilization of conventional assembly line can be offered by use of common molding tool.
Center Pad Type
- Suitable package for high speed DRAM such as DDR series.
- Total support including die attach taping.
- Fine Pitch Trace
- >> Semi-additive process can be optional for internal and external layer.
- Build-up integrated in
- >>4 Layer.(Standard) : L1-L2 , L2-L3 , L3-L4 in Z-plane.
- >>6 Layer(Option) : L1-L2 , L2-L3 , L3-L4 , L4-L5 , L5-L6 in Z-plane.
- Low Cost Solution
- >> High density structure by simplified process.
- Over Molding
- >> No process change is expected
- Available both in FC & Wire bonding